The following is copyright information on my music - read below if you'd like to use a Boom Kitty song in any project that you are creating or updating.
I have a few different criteria / licenses set up for song use:
Creative Commons - These songs are released under a Creative Commons license. You are free to use them in any work you create, but must credit me properly. Please include a link to my YouTube whenever possible (links are at the bottom of this page).
Read this for important details on the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
The conditions above apply to these songs (separated by commas): Tokyo Takedown, Firewall, Holy War, Cord Cutter, Saguaro, Power Trip, Danque, Badland, Mantis Shrimp Showdown, Pursuit, Alien Onboard, Stomping Ground, Comodo, Bass Knight, 1077, Spicy Noodles, Basilisk War Droid, Mojave Radio, Jam Rat, The Floor, Shatter
- NOTE: If you are using a track as a music blog or promotional music channel then please include links to my YouTube, Twitter, Spotify, and Apple Music pages. You can find these links near bottom of this page. For YouTube videos, please include the links near the top of the video description.
All Rights Reserved, not usable - These songs are fully copyrighted and may not be used under any circumstance without my permission. You must contact me to discuss using one of these songs in a project.
All Rights Reserved, not usable songs (separated by commas): (none)
Links for crediting:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/boomkitty
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoomKittyMusic
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3h4xRI8zK3aZygXhxNFjoR
- Apple Music / iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/boom-kitty/725002188